15min / 1,50€ p.p.
Do you know that feeling that you want to eat something (somewhat) healthy when you don’t feel like cooking? Then this is the recipe for you: chili con carne (aka beans with meat)!
Do feel like cooking? Mix it up with various fresh vegetables to add more healthy colors to your dish!
Ingredients for 3-4 persons:
· 200 g wholegrain rice
· 2 teaspoons olive oil
· 300 g minced meat
· 1 red paprika and 1 yellow paprika, cut into small cubes
· 500 g can of brown beans
· Honig mix package for Chili con Carne
· 200 ml water
· 3 touches of onion powder and 3 touches of garlic powder (tap the can 3 times)
· 2 teaspoons of hot sauce (optional)
How to combine the ingredients?
- Cook the rice according to packet instructions and then set aside
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok and bake the paprika cubes shortly
- Add the minced meat, fry it loose and brown on a high heat while seasoning the meat with the onion powder, the garlic powder and the hot sauce
- Stir in the mix for Chili con Carne and the water and cook through on a medium heat for 2 minutes
- Add the beans to the mixture and warm the whole up on a low heat for another 3-4 minutes
- Serve the chili con carne with the rice